Birgit Pieper - Art therapy, counselling, coaching
“I am convinced that you already have the solution for your problem!
My job is to assist you in this process authentically and passionately.”
Birgit Pieper, owner of KUBECO (Kunsttherapeutische Praxis Kleve), is a registered art therapist and counsellor in the Professional Association for Counselling, Education & Psychotherapy (BVPPT). She is a therapist recognised by “Deutscher Fachverband für Kunst und Gestaltungstherapie (DFKGT)” (German Association for Art and Gestalt Therapy ) and registered in the Register der niedergelassenen Therapeuten (HPG) (register for therapists in own practice) of the Kleve health authority.
I have been working in the field of counselling for 24 years. I have many years of experience in the fields of psychosocial health, crisis management, grief and loss, coping with post-traumatic stress and unfulfilled desire for parenthood.
I am a member of Beratungsnetzwerk Kinderwunsch Deutschland (counselling network for people with the desire for parenthood, Germany) and recognised and certified by this network as “counsellor for people with the desire to have a child”.
I offer assistance to single persons and couples and conduct workshops on various topics for groups.
- Graduate art therapist (Kunsttherapeutin, grad.), clinical art therapist (klinische Kunsttherapeutin)
- Post-trauma therapist (Post-Trauma Therapeutin)
- CAM practitioner for psychotherapy (Heilpraktikerin für Psychotherapie, HPG)
- Graduate systemic mediator (systemische Mediatorin grad.)
- Graduate social education worker (Dipl. Sozialpädagoge)
What moves me
- Every 2 weeks from 7.00-9.00 p.m.
Creative painting group
- Continuously every 2 weeks